Forum

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Topic: Price bar range
MorgenWeg123
Price bar range
on: August 27, 2014, 08:40

Hi,

Would be awesome when we can get rid of the price bar range because this is not working on tablets or mobile phones. Can we get a input field where people can just type in a range or a drop down where people can select a minimum and maximum price?

Regards,

MorgenWeg123

Love the plugin!

RPG
Administrator
Re: Price bar range
on: August 27, 2014, 08:46

Hi,

You can always remove the short code for the price bar range.

You can create your own way of displaying the pricerange in your own template if you want. You just have to make sure that it adds the following to your URL:

?ipp=10&tsp=0&pmin=0&pmax=360

pmax is the maximum price and pmin is the minimum price. You will also have to use $_GET to see if ipp (items per page) and tsp (current page number) is filled.

Hope this helps

Robert

MorgenWeg123
on: August 27, 2014, 08:49

Hi Robert,

Yeah I noticed that already but I would like to give me visitors the opportunity to search for something in a specific price range of what the can spent. Don't want to pre-set this for them because then they are missing out on stuff when the have more the spent.

Thansk for the quick reply!

RPG
Administrator
on: August 27, 2014, 08:51

Yes so you can make your own way of making a price selection for your visitors.

You can make a dropdown, or text fields for mobile. As long as it adds the part to the url as mentioned above it will filter for the filled in prices.

MorgenWeg123
on: August 27, 2014, 08:56

Alright, will play some more with it. Would be a nice update from your part though as part of supporting the mobile community.

:-).

Regards

MorgenWeg123

RPG
Administrator
on: August 27, 2014, 10:16

I released a new version. I did not add new ways of selecting the prices but the slider should now also work on mobile.

MorgenWeg123
on: August 27, 2014, 13:57

Just installed it! Great! Thanks! (Still would have the boxes as that works more smoothly on the mobile platforms).

Don't get me wrong, im very happy with the update!

Regards

Pages: [1]
WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 4 ; Page loaded in: 0.014 seconds.